Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Friends with the famous!

Here's a cool story that I think you will like!


It starts on twitter when I get a direct message from Malorn Willowsmith (he runs http://sorcererofthespiral.blogspot.com/) with a true friend code! I was so excited that he wanted to be my friend, so I log on to wizard 101 and try the code but it does not work so I send him direct message telling him that it does not work so he sends me another code but that one does not work (I know, UGH UGH), so I send him my true friend code instead and it worked, so now I am friends with the one and only Sorcerer of the Spiral! But the story does not end here, I was playing wizard 101 and saw that Malorn Willowsmith was on, so I ported to him and he was in a fight with a friend named Edward so I help in the fight and then I realize that Edward is the PET MASTER (from http://wizard101propets.blogspot.com/), I could tell it was him because I have seen his pic before and he has blue hair so it is easy to notice him, so I asked him if he would be my friend and he said yes! so I tell him I am one of his fans and I know who he is, and we had a nice chat. So now I am friends with Malorn Willowsmith and Edward a.k.a THE PET MASTER 


Oh, and here's proof that I am friends with Edward

We are both is are Ravenwood Ball outfits, do you like them?


I will soon get a pic of Malorn Willowsmith and me.




So that my story, Hope you like it!


Magicley,


Christo Skywalker

3 comments:

  1. I stopped wanting to be friends with legends a while ago and realized i was almost there

    and you are to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! Well Thats A Nice story of the Famous Pet Master.

    To tell you the true, I don't really like the guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, kind of late to be commenting but gratz' I guess. I'm friends with S.O.T.S too and David Mooncatcher of w101 Info.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thank You for reading this post!

Please feel free to leave a comment and check back soon for more posts!

Here are the rules:

No Inappropriate pictures! Of yourself, family or friends are not allowed. Inappropriate pictures are not allowed. This includes images, words and abbreviated curse words. (Of course if you do manage to post a picture containing INAPPROPIATE content on this blog/site...)

No Spamming! Please Don’t spam my posts! “Spam” means: posting things that have nothing to do with the original post, double posting (posting two or more of the same messages in a row), and over-using the smileys. Pay attention to when the post was created and the usefulness of the post.

No Arguments/fights! Don't disrespect members from the blogging community (non-members and members.) Don't start arguments/fights, don't get involved in arguments/fights. If an argument/fight starts immediately ignore it. (Read the bottom of the section for any more inconviences) I will not tolerate to have a person to disrespect someone who could be completely aware/unaware of this...

If your post was deleted/closed do not repost it, it was deleted for a reason. (In, some cases the case could be accidental/unintended...)

OF COURSE- If any of these rules are broken I will be reporting...

Till then, see you in the Spiral!
~Christo Skywalker

Christo Skywalker's Journey (Christo Skywalker) Official Site:
http://skywalkersjourney.blogspot.com/
© 2010-2??? Christo Skywalker's Journey (Christo Skywalker) Productions.
All rights reserved.