Monday, May 24, 2010

Hello Spiral!

Hello fellow wizards of the spiral, I am Christo Skywalker , Some of you might not know me so here is some info about me, I am a level 46 Pyromancer (fire wizard) and have been playing Wizard 101 for about two years, when I first started Wizard 101 I had no clue how to play so I was always getting pulled in to battles, getting lost in the commons, I had know idea how to fight so I was always getting defeated in battle etc. once I got to the part where you have to get membership to go on then I understood how to fight, it took me about half a month to get membership once I got it I started to understand wizard 101 some more, but it took me until the middle of Krokotopia to understand about stats (spelling?) you know what I mean, like how Clothes can give you more health or give you more power so your spells are stronger etc.
Then I understood almost everything, so I started as a wizard who knew nothing and know I am one of the most smartest wizards in the spiral! Whats next you ask? I got through Krokotopia (the world I hate the most) and got in to Marleybone and onces I saw Regent's Square I knew it would be my fav world!
Why my fav world you ask? Most wizards hate Marleybone becuse it has no sidewalks (when you walk on the sidewalks you are safe from being puled in to battle) But I read a post about how to walk in Marleybone and that SAVED MY LIFE! I made a better way to walk in Marleybone, I will post it later. I also love Marleybone because of the style, everyone in Marleybone is so proper, and I love the style of the clothes, in all of the other world the clothes STINK (except Dragonspyre) the clothes make you look so silly! Big Ben was hard but with friends it was fun!
I finished Marleybone and got in to Mooshu it was ok I loved how peaceful it was it was a nice vacation from the roof tops of Marleybone, I got through Mooshu pretty fast, it was fun, here come the fun part, Dragonspyre! my other fav world, they say that Dragonspyre is so hard and that no one will help you but that is not true it is just like any other world it has sidewalks just like any other world so it is not harder like they say. right now I am in The Crucible, I could use some help! I think wizard 101 is the best game I ever played!




Since I have told you my whole bio know I need to tell you somethings about my blog,


I will have a "pic of the week" so if you find anything cool on wizard 101 take a pic of it and send me a email @ christo.skywalker0@gmail.com and I might pick you pic to be the  "pic of the week"! 


wizard 101 made a guide on how to take pic in wizard 101, here it is.


How to take a Screenshot
Players can quickly take a screenshot now using the Print Screen button on their keyboard. This will save the file in your C:/Program Files/KingsIsle Entertainment/Wizard101/Bin folder (note this will capture your entire screen, so if you are running Wizard windowed, it will capture everything on your screen) You will see the following text to let you know you took a screenshot.

You can also take a screenshot using your Print Screen button. Follow these steps:
  1. while in the game, press Alt+PrtScn buttons
  2. Alt+Tab to desktop and start MSPaint or similar application
  3. create new image file
  4. press Ctrl+V or otherwise paste the clipboard content
  5. save the file in a safe place you'll remember
Did you know....?

You can turn off all the items that display on your screen by pressing CTRL-G - this will allow you to take cleaner screenshots! Press CTRL-G to turn them back on when you're do

OK now you know how to take a pic, so I hope to see my inbox full!

I am still working on my blog so I will have more very soon!

if you have an question or just want to talk to me, send me a email a christo.skywalker0@gmail.com

oh and please tell me how I am doing on my blog!

Christo Skywalker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and Thank You for reading this post!

Please feel free to leave a comment and check back soon for more posts!

Here are the rules:

No Inappropriate pictures! Of yourself, family or friends are not allowed. Inappropriate pictures are not allowed. This includes images, words and abbreviated curse words. (Of course if you do manage to post a picture containing INAPPROPIATE content on this blog/site...)

No Spamming! Please Don’t spam my posts! “Spam” means: posting things that have nothing to do with the original post, double posting (posting two or more of the same messages in a row), and over-using the smileys. Pay attention to when the post was created and the usefulness of the post.

No Arguments/fights! Don't disrespect members from the blogging community (non-members and members.) Don't start arguments/fights, don't get involved in arguments/fights. If an argument/fight starts immediately ignore it. (Read the bottom of the section for any more inconviences) I will not tolerate to have a person to disrespect someone who could be completely aware/unaware of this...

If your post was deleted/closed do not repost it, it was deleted for a reason. (In, some cases the case could be accidental/unintended...)

OF COURSE- If any of these rules are broken I will be reporting...

Till then, see you in the Spiral!
~Christo Skywalker

Christo Skywalker's Journey (Christo Skywalker) Official Site:
http://skywalkersjourney.blogspot.com/
© 2010-2??? Christo Skywalker's Journey (Christo Skywalker) Productions.
All rights reserved.