Friday, June 4, 2010

Ravenwood Ball

Hello Spiral,
About a week ago I attended the Ravenwood ball they where celebrating Diary of a Wizard's 1st birthday, when I arrived in ravenwood there where not many people there yet just me and some other wizards, then more people came in to ravenwood and they where saying wheres Fallon? (Fallon ShadowBlade started Diary of a Wizard so she will start the party) so lodes of people started coming and then Fallon finely came, then she officially started the ball, then it starts to get crazy tons of people start to come, then I see some of the famous wizards like Leesha Darkheart, Stephen Spiritcaller, The Friendly Necromancer, Edward a.k.a. The Pet Master, Isaac Mistheart, Christina Icedreamer, Fallon MoonGem, Heather Raven, Jessica FairyHeart, Kestrel Shadowthistle (I think) and so many more! then we all filled ravenwood, so Fallon took the party to her storm house and that was crazy, we took pics (I will post them later) and we went inside, Fallon if your reading this, I love your house I don't know how you do it! inside her house, we all went crazy, as I said "this is not a ball this is crazy" then fallon said she would take the party to her myth house, so we all went to her myth house and I do not know how she does it but her house's are amazing! at her myth house we continued the ball then everyone was somewhere in the house but me Fallon and some other famous wizards stayed out side and I finally got a chance to ask Fallon to be my friend, and guess what? she said yes! then I had to go so I said good bye to my friends and Fallon
And thats the Ravenwood Ball for you!

heres some pics,


I just got there and none of the famous where there yet...





























Its starting to get crazy, still none of the famous are there yet...


































Fallon Shadowblade finally get there and I got a pic with her... 
































Heres a better pic of me and Fallon...


































Everyone is here...
































Here's a pic of a green flash...
































Heres a crazy pic...
































A pib of me and Stephen Spiritcaller
































We had to move to Fallon's storm house because ravenwood was full...


























Pic time, I am not in this one...
































I am in this pic, you can see some of the famous...


























Here's a pic of the back of the everyone...




























Thats all,
Hope you like this!


See You in the Spiral!




Magicley,


Christo Skywalker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and Thank You for reading this post!

Please feel free to leave a comment and check back soon for more posts!

Here are the rules:

No Inappropriate pictures! Of yourself, family or friends are not allowed. Inappropriate pictures are not allowed. This includes images, words and abbreviated curse words. (Of course if you do manage to post a picture containing INAPPROPIATE content on this blog/site...)

No Spamming! Please Don’t spam my posts! “Spam” means: posting things that have nothing to do with the original post, double posting (posting two or more of the same messages in a row), and over-using the smileys. Pay attention to when the post was created and the usefulness of the post.

No Arguments/fights! Don't disrespect members from the blogging community (non-members and members.) Don't start arguments/fights, don't get involved in arguments/fights. If an argument/fight starts immediately ignore it. (Read the bottom of the section for any more inconviences) I will not tolerate to have a person to disrespect someone who could be completely aware/unaware of this...

If your post was deleted/closed do not repost it, it was deleted for a reason. (In, some cases the case could be accidental/unintended...)

OF COURSE- If any of these rules are broken I will be reporting...

Till then, see you in the Spiral!
~Christo Skywalker

Christo Skywalker's Journey (Christo Skywalker) Official Site:
http://skywalkersjourney.blogspot.com/
© 2010-2??? Christo Skywalker's Journey (Christo Skywalker) Productions.
All rights reserved.