Saturday, February 5, 2011

AMAZING.

Wizards, you are truly amazing. You play wizard101, have tons of wizards, run blogs, twitters, forums, guides, facebooks etc. You are active in the community. you update you blog, twitter Facebook, central, DOAW and you read tons of blogs. I don't know how you do it. You probably also have IRL twitters and facebooks AND you have you IRL life, school, work etc. I don't know how you do all of this and still have time for everything else. It's like you stay on your computer for hours doing all this stuff and you don't even use iPod touches like me. It is amazing how dedicated you are. I could go on and on of how much you do, you make amazing houses, create wonderful guides... Ok, I will stop. You wizards are some of the most AMAZING people I have ever met. For real. I want to be like you all. I wish I could be more active, update everything and have fun. I am TRUELY AMAZAED.

Magically,
Christo Skywalker

(posted at 11:45PM, sorry if my spelling is bad or if I have typos)

~ Magically Posted using BlogPress from my iPod Touch (format, text, size etc. may appear different. Sorry for any inconvenience)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and Thank You for reading this post!

Please feel free to leave a comment and check back soon for more posts!

Here are the rules:

No Inappropriate pictures! Of yourself, family or friends are not allowed. Inappropriate pictures are not allowed. This includes images, words and abbreviated curse words. (Of course if you do manage to post a picture containing INAPPROPIATE content on this blog/site...)

No Spamming! Please Don’t spam my posts! “Spam” means: posting things that have nothing to do with the original post, double posting (posting two or more of the same messages in a row), and over-using the smileys. Pay attention to when the post was created and the usefulness of the post.

No Arguments/fights! Don't disrespect members from the blogging community (non-members and members.) Don't start arguments/fights, don't get involved in arguments/fights. If an argument/fight starts immediately ignore it. (Read the bottom of the section for any more inconviences) I will not tolerate to have a person to disrespect someone who could be completely aware/unaware of this...

If your post was deleted/closed do not repost it, it was deleted for a reason. (In, some cases the case could be accidental/unintended...)

OF COURSE- If any of these rules are broken I will be reporting...

Till then, see you in the Spiral!
~Christo Skywalker

Christo Skywalker's Journey (Christo Skywalker) Official Site:
http://skywalkersjourney.blogspot.com/
© 2010-2??? Christo Skywalker's Journey (Christo Skywalker) Productions.
All rights reserved.